VSM Structural Abrasive ILUMERON Belts – Grinding and polishing in one single step!
This starter package of eight (8) Structural Abrasive Ilumeron RK700X belts for 2 x 72 belt grinders consists of:
Two (2) – 180 Grit Ilumeron belts
Two (2) – 240 Grit Ilumeron belts
Two (2) – 320 Grit Ilumeron belts
Two (2) – 400 Grit Ilumeron belts
The latest long-term structural abrasive VSM ILUMERON attains very high gloss levels when machining stainless steel, super alloys and unalloyed steel. In addition, the service life is extended. A product-specific manufacturing process makes this possible. It’s recommended that you use a water or a wax bar to lubricate the belt.
The abrasive grain in the full faced coated material breaks down selectively and completely. This means that grit size 180 is sufficient to produce significantly finer surfaces without “wild“ scratches.
- Increase in productivity: Grinding and polishing in one single step.
- Consistent surface quality with extremely narrow tolerances
- No “wild” scratches due to a product-specific manufacturing process
- Improved user protection due to noise reduction
- Enhanced service life, due to a successive and complete breaking down of the abrasive grain
- Full faced coated abrasive with special applied bonding
- Sturdy polyester backing
- VSM ILUMERON shows its peak performance when machining stainless steel, super alloys and unalloyed steel
- Developed for applications at low to medium pressures
- Suitable for both wet and dry grinding
- Excellent finishes for use on surface grinders.
- It is highly recommended that you use a water or a wax bar to lubricate the belt.
VSM Ilumeron video link
VSM is one of the world’s leading manufacturers for high quality coated abrasives. With more than 150 years of experience VSM understand abrasives like no one else. The VSM belts that Nexus Grinders sells are manufactured at the VSM facility in Oakville, Ontario. Here at Nexus Grinders, we are proud to be a supplier of the NEW VSM Ilumeron belts for our Canadian clients.
For more information, please visit the VSM Abrasives Canada Inc.