VSM Ilumeron Pro pack of 14 with F26 Grease Stick
VSM Structural Abrasive ILUMERON Belts – Grinding and polishing in one single step!
ONLY $11.87 per belt
This Pro Package of Fourteen (14) Structural Abrasive Ilumeron RK700X belts for 2 x 72 belt grinders and one F26 Grease stick.
Two (2) – 180 Grit Ilumeron belts
Two (2) – 240 Grit Ilumeron belts
Two (2) – 320 Grit Ilumeron belts
Two (2) – 400 Grit Ilumeron belts
Two (2) – 600 Grit Ilumeron belts
Two (2) – 800 Grit Ilumeron belts
Two (2) – 1200 Grit Ilumeron belts
One (1) – F26 Grease Stick
The latest long-term structural abrasive VSM ILUMERON attains very high gloss levels when machining stainless steel, super alloys and unalloyed steel. In addition, the service life is extended. A product-specific manufacturing process makes this possible.
It’s recommended that you use water, a wax bar or grease stick to lubricate the belts.
Ilumeron belts are low to medium contact pressure.
|This is the “original” and ever popular F-26 coated abrasive grease stick that is in universal use. The regular type polishing wheel grease sticks are purposely made of high melting point greases, but abrasive belts run so cool that these types of greases have a tendency to form a “gummy” surface referred to as “loading” or “glazing”. The use of F-26 on belts and discs prevents this. It is a light bodied grease – that spreads out thinly – remains “wet” on the belt – and provides lubrication by penetrating the coated abrasive surface. F-26 prevents clogging and leaves the abrasive grit free to cut clean and smooth. F-26 is recommended for all belt-polishing operations – on all metals, plastics and glass.|
VSM recommends lubricants for Ilumeron belts.
For more information please see the Formax website.
The abrasive grain in the full faced coated material breaks down selectively and completely. This means that grit size 180 is sufficient to produce significantly finer surfaces without “wild“ scratches.
- Increase in productivity: Grinding and polishing in one single step.
- Consistent surface quality with extremely narrow tolerances
- No “wild” scratches due to a product-specific manufacturing process
- Improved user protection due to noise reduction
- Enhanced service life, due to a successive and complete breaking down of the abrasive grain
- Full faced coated abrasive with special applied bonding
- Sturdy polyester backing
- VSM ILUMERON shows its peak performance when machining stainless steel, super alloys and unalloyed steel
- Developed for applications at low to medium pressures
- Suitable for both wet and dry grinding
- Excellent finishes for use on surface grinders.
- It is highly recommended that you use water, a wax bar or grease stick to lubricate the belt. See the F-26 abrasive grease sticks.
VSM Ilumeron video link
VSM is one of the world’s leading manufacturers for high quality coated abrasives. With more than 150 years of experience VSM understand abrasives like no one else. The VSM belts that Nexus Grinders sells are manufactured at the VSM facility in Oakville, Ontario. Here at Nexus Grinders, we are proud to be a supplier of the NEW VSM Ilumeron belts for our Canadian clients.
For more information, please visit the VSM Abrasives Canada Inc.