- The Nexus Grinder & Knife Supply self-centering scribe is designed for marking the centerline on your knife edge for grinding your bevels.
- The self-centering scribe is made of 6061 aluminum alloy with stainless steel guide pins, stainless steel set screw and a tungsten carbide scribe tip. It also comes with one 1/16″ hex key to adjust the tungsten carbide scribe depth.
- Easy and simple to use. Just placed it on the blade, twist it so that the guide pins are sitting on each side of the blade. Press down firmly and just run the scribe back and forth.
- Layout dye is highly recommended to see the scribe mark on the edge of your blade.
- Exterior dimensions are 2″ long by 1″ x 1/2″
- Stainless steel guide pins extend 3/8″.
- For use with annealed steel stock up to 7/16″ thick.
- Made in Alberta exclusively for Nexus Grinders and Knife Supply.