NG-3 Belt Grinder
Options to pick from when ordering:
* Small, Medium or Large Tool Rest
* VSM Starter Pack of 10 belts
The Nexus Grinder 1/2″ thick Aluminum D-Plates are completely manufactured on a CNC milling machine. The wheel side is milled flat with a face cutter, and the wheel mounting holes are CNC tapped 1/2″-13 threads. Milling our D-Plates ensures our D-Plates are flat.
This grinder comes with a 5″ dished drive wheel.
The NG-3 allows you to mount to mount a C-Face motor directly to the grinder body.
Our grinder allows any 1.5″x1.5″ tooling arm. All the wheels are 2-1/4″ wide to comfortably accommodate 2″ wide belts. The chassis is steel & welded for durability.
- VSM Starter Pack of ten (10) 2×72 Ceramic Plus grinding Belts (2-36 grit, 2-60 grit, 3-80 grit, 3-120 grit) – OPTIONAL UPGRADE
- Rugged (3 arm) steel chassis with slot and tab design all cut with a CNC laser
- CNC Milled 1/2″ Aluminum D-Plate
- Adjustable 2 axis tracking wheel mechanism
- Spark Guard
- Delrin CNC lathed bushings for tension arm
- Aluminum wheel set 2.25″ wide (2″ idler wheels, 3″ tracking wheel and 5″ dished side drive wheel with 5/8 bore)
- Gun metal grey powder coated chassis, tension arm, tracking mechanism, spark guard and knobs
- Gas shock
- Steel platen 8″ long by 2″ wide
- Neo Ceram “glass” liner 8″ long by 2″ wide
- One (1) – 1.5″x 1.5″ steel tooling arm for your D-Plate
- One (1) – 1.5″x 1.5″ steel tooling arm for your tool rest
- Pick a Small, Medium or Large Tool Rest (small is 8″ wide, medium is 14″ wide and large is 19.25″ wide)
- Steel clamping knobs (1 for tracking, 2 for tool arms)
- Our chassis is designed to accept a 56 C-Face motor (motor not included)
- The Nexus Grinder has a wide variety of accessories and upgrades that you can add. Browse our eCommerce store for extra tooling arms, small wheels, and other replacement parts
Our goal is to provide a practical 2 x 72 belt grinder that is one of the most affordable 3 arm machines on the Canadian market.
Please note, the Nexus Grinder are for hobby use only and not to be used in an industrial environment.
Safety First, please use all necessary personal protection when grinding.