NG -2 Nexus 2×72 Belt Grinder, with our CNC Milled D-Plate, VSM Starter Pack and 5″ Drive Wheel.
The Nexus Grinder 1/2″ thick Aluminum D-Plates are completely manufactured on a CNC milling machine. The wheel side is milled flat with a face cutter, and the wheel mounting holes are CNC tapped 1/2″-13 threads. Milling our D-Plates ensures the most accurate and flat D-Plate available on the Canadian Market.
This grinder comes with a 5″ dished drive wheel, if you want a 4″ drive wheel, please email us after you place your order or add the request in the comment section.
The NG-2 allows you to mount a motor separately behind the grinder on your work bench.
Our grinder allows any 1.5″x1.5″ tooling arm. All the wheels are 2-1/4″ wide to comfortably accommodate 2″ wide belts. The chassis is steel & welded for durability.
- VSM Starter Pack of ten (10) 2×72 Ceramic Plus grinding Belts (2-36 grit, 2-60 grit, 3-80 grit, 3-120 grit)
- Rugged (3 arm) steel chassis with slot and tab design all cut with a CNC laser
- CNC milled 1/2″ Aluminum D-Plate
- Adjustable 2 axis tracking wheel mechanism
- Spark Guard
- Delrin CNC lathed bushings for tension arm
- Aluminum wheel set 2.25″ wide (2″ idler wheels, 3″ tracking wheel and 5″ dished side drive wheel with 5/8 bore)
- Gun metal grey powder coated chassis, tension arm, tracking mechanism, spark guard and knobs
- Gas shock
- Steel platen 8″ long by 2″ wide
- Neo Ceram “glass” liner 8″ long by 2″ wide
- One (1) – 1.5″x 1.5″ steel tooling arm for your D-Plate
- One (1) – 1.5″x 1.5″ steel tooling arm for your tool rest
- Tool rest 3.75″ x 8″, 3/8″ thick
- Steel clamping knobs (1 for tracking, 2 for tool arms)
- Our chassis will work with a variety of motors that you would mount separately from the grinder body (motor not included)
- The Nexus Grinder has a wide variety of accessories and upgrades that you can add. Browse our eCommerce store for extra tooling arms, small wheels, and other replacement parts
Please note, the Nexus Grinder are for hobby use only and not to be used in an industrial environment.
Safety First, please use all necessary personal protection when grinding.